About Us | Careers
Professional Services Consultant
UTOPY, the pioneer and award-winning leader in speech analytics, currently has an opportunity available for an individual with the rare combination of broad technical and business skills to fill the role of Professional Services Consultant. This position combines elements of project management, business analysis, and IT. The Professional Services Consultant handles the majority of customer collaboration once a client decides to proceed with product implementation, and will be expected to define and deliver client solutions, including system integration, defining user business needs, and developing reports. This person will lead implementation and support the client in ongoing use of the system, including suggesting new business applications, troubleshooting, etc. This position is the main customer service face of UTOPY and candidates must be able to interact and present comfortably with all levels of an organization.
- Manage customer deployments of UTOPY’s web-based enterprise software.
- Configure and install UTOPY's enterprise software solution at customer sites.
- Understand customer needs and find innovative solutions to satisfy those needs in a variety of industries, such as banking, telecom, insurance and retail.
- Train business users and administrators.
- Provide business and technical support to customers.
- Participate as an expert in presenting solutions to customers.
- Provide guidance to customers on how to best utilize UTOPY’s software.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all levels of the organizations.
- Bachelor degree is required. A degree in Computer Science or Business is helpful but not required.
- At least two years of experience in programming, maintaining or supporting business software, preferably .NET.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects successfully.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to demonstrate excellent presentation skills during interview process.
- Strong consulting skills. Able to build rapport with customers and colleagues, and manage high-pressure situations.
- Have a good understanding of databases, and the ability to write SQL queries of medium complexity.
- Knowledge of IT / network infrastructure.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze customer needs and recommend solutions.
- Customer-facing experience in a business environment is preferred.
- Experience in a call center environment is helpful but not required.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally, up to 15% of the time.
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with or knowledge of the following companies and their products: Business Objects, Genesys, Aspect Communications, Siebel, Kana, Amdocs, Avaya, Performix, eLoyalty, NICE, Verint/Witness, Nuance.
UTOPY offers a competitive compensation package including salary, equity, 401(k), medical, dental, FSA
UTOPY's Corporate Office is located in San Francisco at 16th and Bryant close to both Muni and Bart with parking next door and with close access to highways 101 and 280. We work in a dynamic but casual, collegial and team-oriented environment. Do you have what it takes to join a great team?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
"UTOPY pioneered the successful deployment of speech analytics and remains an acknowledged leader in making the technology faster, more accurate, more cost-effective, more scalable, and easier to use."